Everyone wants to live like royalty, but without the right budget you may not be able to pull it off. There are ways that you can live in an extravagant looking way without actually spending its equivalent in monies. Here are a few ways for you to live big but spend small.
Living Large on a Budget
- Eating out in a smart way. Eating out always give us a feeling of luxury. You can live the experience without busting your budget. Eat with friends, eating out with a group usually gives discounts. You can eat out with the same extravagance but at a less cost. Take advantage of the coupons and promos offered by different restaurants. You can get discounts or even freebies when you eat with coupons.
- Keep up with the latest fashion trends. Wearing the latest fashion trend doesn’t mean buying expensive clothes. You can still rock your outfit while on a budget. There are clothing companies that offer affordable but quality clothes like H&M, Asos, Zara, and the Iconic. What’s important is knowing how to pair and wear the clothes you buy! You can surf the net or read fashion blogs to get ideas.
- Home Dates. You don’t need to be at a beach or a 5 star restaurant for a romantic date. You can have the most romantic date while you’re on a budget! Make a blanket fort, put a lot of pillows, set up your laptop/tv and movies, make popcorn. You can also have a candle light dinner at home. You or your date can cook, light up some cheap candles and turn off the light. Or you can mix it together! You can watch a movie in your bedroom or living room, lit with cheap candles, while having a dinner you cooked or even takeout! What’s more romantic than spending quality time alone with your loved one?
- Healthy Living with less spending. You don’t have to go to a gym and pay for your lessons to be fit. You can search the net or download apps that have a fitness program depending on what you need. Just follow the steps in the fitness program and you will be fit in no time. Sit-ups, curl-up, squats, push-ups are free so why pay? You can jog every morning or you can attend free yoga or tai chi classes offered in the community. All you need is discipline and you’ll be fit in no time while on a budget!
- Side jobs for the win! You can have side jobs that doesn’t require too much time but will surely give you extra cash! Like selling things you don’t need on Gumtree or Ebay, or making your own online shop. You can also apply for part-time jobs in a cafe or bar. Choose a job that you will enjoy and will give you a decent amount of income. This way, you’re earning money in a way you’re enjoying!